powered by Sounder
We interview Seann Dikkers, a teacher, researcher, author, and Executive Director of MACHE.
Seann talks about what it looks like to take responsibility as a parent and be a disciple-maker of your own kids in the rushed culture we live in.
To tackle this subject, Seann focuses on:
- How to be a good role model as a parent
- How to disciple your kids
- Why family discipleship is so important
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- TeacherCraft by Seann Dikkers
- Rev Dr. Seann Dikkers at MACHE
We would love any of your comments or questions about the episode here.
If you’re a leader interested in being a guest on Just Disciple, feel free to get in touch here.