We interview Heath Stoner the Senior high school youth pastor at CCF Texas.
We need to understand the importance for the church to focus on discipling men, showing strong and influential men as examples for other men to follow. Heath explains how young men need to take on responsibility because these responsibility lead to manhood.
Heath Stoner explains the key Principles to discipling men.
- Give men the opportunity to lead.
- Create gatherings that attract guys.
- Give men responsibilities in order to grow.
Heath talks about how organisations can attract men, and the importance of a leading man who men can respect and learn from.
- Wild at Heart – John Eldredge
- Point man – Steve Farrar
- Maximise Manhood – Dr. Edwin Louis Cole
- Why men hate going to church – David Murrow
We would love any of your comments or questions about the episode here.
If you’re a leader interested in being a guest on Just Disciple, feel free to get in touch here.