What can I do when I feel alone and need someone to pray for me? This is a question I asked myself a couple of years ago. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I just ended up praying for myself. Now, I know that’s not the only thing you can do when you feel this way. You can call a Christian prayer hotline.
What is a Christian prayer hotline? A Christian prayer hotline is a phone number you can use when you feel like you need someone to pray for you. These hotlines are not just for when you feel hopeless, they’re also for when you need more prayer warriors on your side. A prayer hotline has people answering the phones who range anywhere from volunteers to pastors and will pray with you for prayer needs.
While looking into different prayer hotlines, I found these ten hotline numbers you can call.
Top 10 Christian Prayer Hotline Numbers
While there are quite a few different hotline numbers you can call these are the ones that have the highest reviews and are well known.
I highly encourage you to talk to the person you’re praying with for a little bit to help you feel more comfortable.
- 700 club prayer line: Call 1-800-700-7000 or click here for their website.
- His Radio prayer hotline: Call or text 866-987-7729 or click here to check out their website.
- TBN Prayer line: Call: 714-731-1000 or click here to submit a request on their website.
- Crossroads prayer line: 1-866-273-4444 or click here to fill out a prayer request.
- Jesus calls:855-537-8722
- Victory Christian Center prayer hotline: 704- 525-8638
- Christian Television Network prayer hotline: 727-535-7729
- Morris Cerullo prayer hotline: 866-756-4200 or click here to fill out a prayer request.
- Breakthrough prayer hotline: 614-837-3232 or click here for an online prayer request
- Life Outreach International: 800-947-5433
Each one of these hotlines are available for you to use. If you feel like you need to call – do it. Step out in faith.
Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.-Mother Teresa
What’s The Point Of Calling?
Sometimes when going through something difficult it can be hard to pray or feel like we don’t have the right words to say to God, but he still wants us to make our requests known to him.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.Philippians 4:6
Prayer is our way of having a conversation with God and surrendering all of our fears, doubts, and problems to him and trusting that he has a plan.
If you are still wondering if there’s even any point of calling I want you to ask yourself this question. “What would I tell my best friend to do if they felt the same way I feel right now?”
Sometimes it’s hard to take care of ourselves and put ourselves first, but it is necessary when we are struggling in order to better our mental health.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.-1 John 5:14
Top 3 Benefits Of Prayer Hotlines:
Prayer hotlines provide a way for us to feel even more comforted by having someone support us and walk us through prayer, or even pray for us so that we are able to surrender to God.
- You are able to feel supported and comforted by the Lord’s presence through someone else.
- When you don’t know what to say they will pray
- They can connect you with a pastor or other sources if needed after praying.
Know that calling these lines is going to help you, but do not expect them to fix you because they are not capable. Instead go into the phone call with the mindset of giving Jesus your problems, so that he can fix you.
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven.-Psalm 107:28-30
5 Signs You Should Call A Prayer Hotline
When going through something difficult we can feel as though our feelings aren’t valid, but that is not the case. Here are 5 signs you should call a prayer hotline.
- Your soul feels heavy and you feel like you need someone to talk to.
- You just received difficult news, but don’t want to pray about it by yourself.
- You feel like you need to pray, but don’t have the words to say.
- God put it on your heart to pray for someone specific, and you want extra support.
- You don’t feel like you can pray yourself and need help.
While the prayer lines listed above are incredibly helpful if you are experiencing deep feelings of depression and anxiety please text CONNECT to 741741. This text hotline can help get you connected to a counselor.
If you are having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255). You can call anytime for confidential support. You are not alone.
It’s Ok To Reach Out
Asking for help when struggling is scary. You may feel as though you will be judged by people around you. Instead of feeling ashamed of having to ask for help feel proud because you are taking a step towards surrendering to Jesus in your time of need.
When we are taking a step towards Jesus, and something that is going to help us the enemy likes to creep into our lives and tell us lies like ” You’re all alone”, and “No one cares”, but loved one please know those lies are not true.
Talking to a complete stranger might be scary and you might feel as though this person might not care, but the Bible says this.
So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.Romans 12:5
We are one body united in Christ Jesus and we are called to love each other because of his love for us, so the people you call will love you through this difficult time you’re in and point you back to Christ.
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’-Billy Graham